You lucky one! You have the hair that most women would only dream of having, thick hair. Thick hair is probably the most favorite one for every hairstylist because it is easy to work with and can make any hairstyle you can ever imagine. You probably hear very often the question “Why do you want to cut your hair short when you have such a beautiful thick hair?”. The fact is that short hairstyles for thick hair can look even better and we understand if you feel the need of a drastic change. Lucky you, you can experience thousands of short hairstyles for thick hair. Short hairstyles usually put your face in the light, attract attention to parts of your face like eyes, cheeks or even your smile. That being said, let’s take a look at these 15 best short hairstyles for thick hair.
1. The blunt bangs dream! When you go for a short hairstyle you probably want bangs too, but blunt bangs are the best for your thick hair. No matter your hairstyle, as long as you can incorporate blunt bangs into it will look amazing.
2. Angled short bob hairstyle is also made it to the top of best short hairstyles for thick hair since your hair will do most of the job for this hairstyle to look great each and every time. Not to mention the volume it will give to your hair.
3. Make it messy, no matter your hairstyle! A messy hairstyle looks good on everyone because it will frame your face, give volume in the right places and it can even look romantic.
4. There is no pixie like a pixie on thick hair! The good news is that you won’t need to waste time styling your hair because you have thick hair and your pixie will stay as it is supposed to. You can add some volume, or make it messy or just leave it the way it is.
5. For a more fun and sassy look, curling your pixie hairstyle is a great solution. Curled pixie it is fun, even though it might take a little more time than usual to curl your thick hair, it will be worth it at the end. It is a great way to style your hair for a special occasion, your thick hair will give just the right volume.
6. Express your wild personality through a Mohawk hairstyle! It is a great way to have fun and try a different hairstyle and your thick hair will help you style your Mohawk. Use the right styling products and give that crazy volume to the crown. Once you got tired of this hairstyle you can just let your hair down, it will cover your short or shaved sides.
7. Layered hairstyles are the right answer to thick hair, and if you want a short hairstyle, then you have to use layers to take away the excess and frame your face perfectly. This trick applies on both short and long haircuts.
8. Bring that sexy boyish hairstyle out! The thing about boyish haircuts is that on women look extremely feminine and sexy. If you add some volume to it will look amazing.
9. Volume on the next level of thickness! If you have short, thick hair with the proper layers you should try a hairstyle with big volume. The thick hair will help you and also the right layers. You will surely make a statement.
10. Deep side parting is more a trick to change your entire look within minutes and without having to cut your hair. It has always been a trick to create a new look for long or short hair.
11. Straight short hair might seem like a crazy idea, but it can work just wonderfully on thick, short hair if it has the right layers. Just let your straight hair be, that’s all!
12. Side swept-bangs for thick hair is a great way to style your hair. Let your bangs grow and do side swept-bangs. Thick hair will give enough volume and will make sure to stay in one place.
13. Use highlights to create movement. Highlights are the best way to change your look if you have short hair and you don’t want to get a new haircut.
14. Choose a crazy color for your thick hair, it will look amazing. Your thick hair will create fullness and every bold color will look amazing and special.
15. Never can go wrong with natural hairstyle! Why try to change your hair? Natural hair looks perfect no matter what. Just cut your hair as short as you want and just let it be. It will arrange itself perfect.