10 Medium Length Haircuts for Thick Hair
In order to have that perfect medium length haircut you should give attention to the ends. You don’t want a static hairstyle and a smart layering usually creates the necessary movement. When going for a medium length haircut, you should take in consideration beside your hair texture, your face shape, what you would like to make the center of attention. A hair stylist hand is probably what you need when you are going to change your hairstyle. Another important thing is that you have to consider taking proper care of your thick hair. Use the right products and don’t use harsh techniques. Here are 10 medium length haircuts for thick hair.
- The layered bob is probably the most famous medium length hairstyle and it is proper for thick hair also. The secret stays in the smart layering. You don’t want a static bob hairstyle or too much volume to the ends. Here come the layers to make sure none of these happen.
- The lob hairstyle is a grown bob haircut. Make sure to give the necessary retouches to your ends. The layers are still the key to rock this haircut.
- Angled bob is a more imposing bob haircut. The movement comes from the layered ends. The front is much longer than the back and it goes well on straight and wavy hair.
- The master of layering! A layered haircut is a winner when it comes to thick hair. The graduated layering allows movement and takes away from the fullness and redistributed as you want it.
- Shoulder length with fringe bangs is cute and perfect for thick hair. This shoulder length it is also perfect for women with almost any face shape.
- Extreme layers with bangs. The layers must start from the crown, don’t you worry because this is the trick to give volume to the top and take it from the bottom.
- Straight hair with blunt bangs. If you go for a blunt bangs you should expect a blunt bangs with volume, but it will go perfectly with the rest of your hair. You will not have to style it too much because your thick hair will do the job, just dry your hair as you did before and take special care of your bangs.
- Not ready to commit to blunt bangs? Try a side bangs. Make it long or short, as long as it goes well with your face shape. Add some layers for a smooth transition or make a bold side bangs with straight hair.
- Wavy hair? Shoulder length wavy hairstyle with soft ends is perfect for you. You can play with parting your hair. This year trend is center parting, you should give it a try.
- Face framing layering with center parting. It will elongate your face so it is perfect for those with square or round faces. Your thick hair will make the layers fall in the right places.